Holidays are a time when we want to devote more attention to children. Why not organise a party for their friends? How to do it?
- Place: summer weather allows you to play not only in the living room, but also in the garden (do not hide the inflatable pool!) or even in the park. All you need is a place to play, pennants, ribbons and balloons.
- Theme: animals (Bunny party), characters from cartoons (Frozen, Lion King) chosen motif (pirates, princes and princesses). Children love to dress up!
- Invitations and decorations cannot be overlooked. No ready garlands – help the children prepare everything by themselves. All you need is paper, tissue paper, glue, scissors, balloons – and some patience.
- Music: selected for the theme of the event: pirate shanties, the musical Lion King or Frozen.
- Snacks: they should be small, easy to eat, light and tasty. Remember, children like to eat what they know. They do not need exotic dishes. Sufficient fruit, vegetables, dips, sandwiches, tartlets, kebabs, and plenty of drinking water and fresh juices.
And if you do not have time during the day, older children can be invited late afternoon for a movie marathon in the summer garden ‘cinema.’ Who will sell the popcorn and tickets? Remember: you need to ask the children for help with cleaning up after the party.